0
loading...
In this video you can look that one girl standing in the side of road and waiting the bus. While she waits the bus, near of her another man come and he also do like that he also waiting the bus. After sometime girls says to boy till now you never see the girls. Than boy replies I saw but I does not saw like you. You are very beauty and he asks what your name is? Then girl replies why did you need my name? When the boy says I have car and I want take you in the five star hotels for food she says her and she gives her visiting card.
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO >>>

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.