0
loading...
Lately I’m trying on the idea of “falling love with myself” or “being in love with myself”. It’s a fascinating, and slightly perplexing notion. It’s a bit awkward to type, even!How much do you love yourself? As fully as you love your spouse? I think most people stall right there. I did. Roland did.It seems like we all agree loving ourselves is positive, healthy, etc. I think there’s a general consensus that self-hate is not doing anyone any favors. There’s this socially desirable thing to “practice self-love” and people post all the time on social media about what they did to show self-love today, for example.
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.