0
loading...
Construction is now underway for a five-star hotel which will reside inside of a long-forgotten quarry in China .Hi I'm visiting guangzhou for first time as my business trip. I want to purchase men's shorts boxers,Bermuda and track pants for latest design and samples. Pls suggest the areas where I can look for men's shorts and get new designs and collections. Pls suggest any shopping malls and districts or areas which is a must visit for men's clothes shopping. And this is my first visit to china, I would appreciate if you can suggest any do's and dont's in china.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.