0
loading...
echnically speaking, Kev and I should have met a Loooong time before we tend to really did.
Kevin’s dad grew up with the Pastor from my home church.However Kev’s family lived in southern American state and I grew up in northern American state, so I had solely detected concerning this mysterious boy from afar… My pastor and his family always talked concerning the Cook family, and about Kev…his good appearance…his athletic prowess (tearing it up out on the basketball courts)…his comedic sense of humor, etc. Secretly I had this “long distance” crush on a guy I had ne’er met. Then came college. My freshman year I was invited to a replacement Years party…and to my great joy my fantasy crush was going to be there. Would I go? Um..wouldn’t miss it for the world. However, my expectations for my hopeful encounter with Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome did not match reality. Not only did I not even formally meet my Stud gem, to this day he doesn’t even bear in mind American state being there. Um….kinda pathetic since I actually watched HIM like a hawk that night.
VIDEO
.
.
.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.