0
loading...
Zach Lavine’s girlfriend Hunter Mar is a wee little munchkin starting her journey into the world of professional basketball players’ girlfriends. She’s probably got a good head on her shoulders, but let’s be honest– it’s a tough road ahead. Zach will definitely be running into temptations every which way in the coming years. I’d bet Hunter and Zach will have more than a few tests ahead of her. If I was a chick dating an athlete, I’d probably just bail out after he got shipped off to whatever city he gets drafted by. “Cynical but practical;” that would be my motto as a pro athlete’s girlfriend. I’d also have a Molly Wop ready and loaded for the woppin’, but that’s another matter.

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.