0
loading...
 New music video of Jyoti Magar
“Aakhama Gajal Kalai Ramro ” is a beautiful duet song. The song is sung by Jyoti Magar and Pushkar Sunuwar. The lyricist of the song is Jeevan Luitel. The music of the song is composed by Puskar Sunuwar and he is the arranger of the song. The meaning of the song goes like this, the black eye liner looks good in your eyes and the way you walk kills me. The black eye liner looks good in your eyes and the way you walk kills me. Let your hair fly in the air and please let me feel your touch, I m going crazy. Let your hair fly in the air and please let me feel your touch, I m going crazy.

Kotki Kalika Devi Films Presents
Kesab Bhattarai’s “BRACELET”
MA NACHE || म नाचे
Artist: Ramesh Upreti,Rajani KC
Singer: Pashupati Sharma/Tika Pun
Music/Lyrics: Deepak Sharma
Camera: Sudip Baral
Choreography: Gobinda Rai
Fight: Himal KC
Editor: Bipin Malla
Producer: Mrs Nita Bhattarai
Director: Nirmal Sharma
 


Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.